Click the below links.
Why engineering students need a virtual lab bench by Kathleen Meehan (Associate professor of electrical and computer Engineering at Virginia Tech) Read More …
- Engineering Virtual Labs: To provide remote-access to Labs in various disciplines of Science and Engineering. These Virtual Labs would cater to students at the undergraduate level, post graduate level as well as to research scholars.
- A-View : Talk to Teacher
- Consortium for Educational Communication – CEC
- e-Yantra – An initiative to incorporate Robotics into engineering education
- e-Prayog Virtual Labs (Electronics), IIT Bombay
- Quantum and Nano Computing
- FOSSEE (Free and Open Source Software for Education)
- Robotics for Education
- ‘e-kalpa’– ‘Creating Digital-learning Environment for Design’ –
- Tools for Operation Research – OR
- Scilab – open source reference in numerical computation software
- Oscad – Free EDA tool for circuit design / Alternative to Orcad
- OpenFOAM – Open source Field Operation and Manipulation / Alternative to Fluent, Star CCM etc
- Maxima, a Computer Algebra System
- Sage open-source mathematics software – alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab
- Ngspice simulator has been modified to exploit the parallelism offered by CUDA platforms
- BRL-CAD – Powerful cross-platform Open Source combinatorial Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) solid modeling system.
- Flat assembler – A fast and efficient self-assembling x86 assembler for DOS, Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Explore Virtual labs in Engineering From…Engineering Pathway, NEEDS,Free Simulations for Engineering in MERLOT,National Instrument, EdX, Virtual Labs
- SOLVE : The Virtual Lab @ NITK Surathkal, India
- Lab in a Box – Equipment – Designed by Virginia Tech.
- R – Project : R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.
R Studio – Open source and enterprise-ready professional software for R .
RAW – an open web app to create custom vector-based visualizations.
Google fusion tables : an experimental application that lets you store, share, query, and visualize data tables. It offers a REST API to manage tables, info window templates, and styles.