IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP)
MBCET online subscription includes select full-text access to IEEE Journals published in 2010 – Present.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
MBCET IEEE-ASPP online subscription includes access to abstract records and full-text articles published from 1922:
IEEE ASPP Online combines high-quality technical literature with the power of online searching, including:
- 190 IEEE online society-sponsored journals, transactions, and magazines
- Peer-reviewed publications, concentrating on theoretical and experimental papers
- Quality magazines focusing on practical applications in research, design, and specification
- More than 410,000 documents, many of them available in HTML as well as the original PDF format
- Complimentary access to content from Nokia’s Bell Labs Technical Journal
- The most highly-cited journals in the field
- More than 5 million abstract records
- Backfile to 2010
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Daily updates—hundreds of papers added each week
- INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
- Title lists with persistent links and new periodical titles: www.ieee.org/kbart
- Online access to articles accepted for future print publication
Click here to log on to http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/dynhome.jsp
IEEE Open Access : Photonics, Engineering in Health and Medicine, Electron Devices Society, Emerging Topics in Computing,
Click here to Watch Video----> How To Read a Journal Article No.11 & Tips on Literature Review No. 12 - Prof.Sahana Murthy,CDEEP,IIT Bombay
2. ASME – American Society for Mechanical Engineers.
ASME E-Journal Package (36 e-Journals) Back file access since 2000.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers, (ASME) is a 120,000-member professional organization focused on technical, educational and research issues of the engineering and technology community. It facilitates the development, dissemination and application of engineering knowledge through its publication of 20 journals. It conducts one of the world’s largest technical publishing operations, holds numerous technical conferences worldwide, and offers hundreds of professional development courses each year.
ASME Topic Collections : offer a quick and easy way to track up-to-the-minute content published by ASME on the topics that interest you
3. ASCE – American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
ASCE E-journal Package 28 e-journals – Back file access – since 1983.
Welcome to the New ASCE Library! New Content. New Features. New Experience.
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 137,500 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide, and is America’s oldest national engineering society. It publishes 30 journals, periodicals and transactions that cover a comprehensive range of the civil engineering profession. ASCE journals are highly cited and are most relevant to the civil engineers for exchanging technical and professional knowledge. Information published in the journals of ASCE forms archival records not only of the technical advances of the ASCE but of the civil engineering profession as a whole.
- searches against Full Text, Titles/Subtitles, Abstracts, Authors, ISSN, ISBN, and DOI. Subject Headings are only searchable using the Topics filter in Advanced Search.
- combines multiple terms by default (AND), so results will include all of your terms.
- can be modified with NOT, OR, and ” ” for exact phrases. The operators OR and NOT must be in upper case; otherwise they will be treated as stop words.
- Search terms in selected fields:
- “Anywhere” searches against Full Text, Titles/Subtitles, Abstracts, Authors, ISSN, ISBN, and DOI (like Quick Search). Subject Headings are only searchable using the Topics filter.
- “Title” searches against title and subtitle, including paper/article, chapter, and book titles.
- “Author” searches against any author or editor.
- Filter search options to help further refine the search. You must submit a term on the Anywhere line in order to use these filters:
- Topics: select terms from the ASCE technical and geographic subject heading lists; with auto completion.
- Published in: refine your search to a specific publication such as a journal or book series; with auto completion.
- Publication date: limit your search to a specific time period.
Filters are found in the left column on the Search Results page.
5. DELNET – Developing Library Network – With in the campus network – Click here …
KTU, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University ( Kerala Technological University) Previous Year B.Tech & M.Tech Question Papers
Printed Journals List – Excel
Press CTRL + D to BookMark This Site!
Keeping up to date with journals, Searching while you’re sleeping…
Journal Guide : Find the best journal for your research; JournalGuide is a free tool that helps researchers to evaluate scholarly journals. In addition to searching by journal name, category or publisher, authors can use the title and abstract of a paper to discover journals that have already published articles on similar topics. By matching journals to a paper’s content, researchers can see which journals would be most likely to have interest in their story.
E-Journal Conditions of Use
Electronic resources are owned by independent providers and are protected by copyright and other laws.
They are provided for MBCET students, faculty, staff and library users only.
- In keeping with MBCET’s license agreements, please: Use the resources for personal, educational or research purposes only
- Check the website of the provider for permitted uses and restrictions
- Comply with restrictions on use, copying, reproduction, distribution and alteration
- Do not systematically, programatically or massively download or copy any of these resources
- Do not distribute these resources beyond MBCET faculty, students and staff
- Do not sell or otherwise make commercial use of the resources
MBCET is not responsible for the content, format, accuracy or availability of electronic resources.
Sci-Hub – A pirating service for academic journal articles could bring down the whole establishment. According to a new study, Sci-Hub contains 68.9% of all academic research. More to the point: 85.2% of all papers originally published behind paywalls are available on the website for free. Click here… https://sci-hub.tw/ / / http://sci-hub.se/ / http://sci-hub.ren/ / http://sci-hub.shop/ / http://220.127.116.11/ / http://18.104.22.168/ / Home page image /
Sci-Hub Stat Browser : This webapp provides coverage and usage statistics for Sci-Hub – Click here…. https://greenelab.github.io/scihub/#/